Product Profile: Solinco Racquet Bags
Solinco established its foothold in tennis equipment in the string category. Its Tour Bite has gained a large and loyal following, especially among junior and collegiate players, thanks to its spin potential and durability. But Solinco hasn’t been content with having their strings lace up some other company’s racquet; they’ve also released several different frames over the past few years.
And what does every racquet need if not a cozy place to call home? The new black and silver 12-pack and Backpack bags are now available at select tennis specialty stores and major online retailers.
Solinco 12-Pack Racquet Bag (above, $79):
- Dimensions: L30' x H11.5'x D12'
- 3 racquet compartments store up to 12 racquets without covers
- Both side compartments are lined with Temprotectnology for extra protection from heat and other harsh temperatures
- Separate shoe bag
- Small accessory pockets on both sides of the bag
- Padded and adjustable straps that allow bag to be carried over the shoulder or as a backpack
- Middle cushioned carry handle
Solinco Backpack (right, $49):
- Dimensions: D8" x W13" x H18"
- Two large main compartments
- Front compartment can hold up to two racquets without covers and has zippers which will not unzip, unless manually opened
- Small front accessory pockets in the front zipper compartment
- Side mesh pocket to fit water bottles
- Quick grab handle on top of backpack
- Adjustable and cushioned backpack straps
- Cushion contour back provides comfort