Monfils: I’m 100 percent healthy

by: Matt Cronin | April 09, 2013

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email

AP Photo

The chronically injured Gael Monfils says his battle with knee injury is over. The former world No. 7 beat James Blake at the U.S. Men’s Clay Court Championship on Monday.

“I can truly say the nightmare is now behind me. I am 100 percent (physically),” Monfils told the Houston Chronicle.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email

More Stories

Your chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Australia

Enter for a chance to win airfare, accommodations and tickets to the 2019 Australian Open.

Wozniacki rallies from the brink to defeat Fett in three sets

This could be the win the 27-year-old needed to propel her to her first Grand Slam title. 

Down 5-2 in the fifth set, Tsonga rallied to get revenge on Shapovalov

The Frenchman was unexpectedly eliminated by the 18-year-old at last year's US Open.