The second week of the grass-court swing kicked off on Monday. These are the Top 5 photos from the action at The Queen's Club and Birmingham.
1. Monday's opening matches at The Queen's Club started on the sunnier side, compared the dismal weather that forced continuous indoor play in Nottingham last week.
2. Johanna Konta is coming off an impressive semifinal run at Roland Garros, and looks to bring that same quality of play into the grass-court season. Konta, a past Wimbledon semifinalist, hasn't fared well the past couple of years in Birmingham but she's off to a great start with her 6-4, 6-2 triumph over Anett Kontaveit.
3. After suffering an elbow injury that forced him to miss the entire clay-court season, reigning Wimbledon finalist Kevin Anderson took the court for his first match back at The Queen's Club. Cameron Norrie made it a challenging return for the South African, but Anderson battled back to win, 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4, in London.
4. Marin Cilic recently announced Wayne Ferreira will join his coaching staff this grass-court season. The new addition is off to a positive start, as Cilic advanced past rising star Christian Garin, 6-1, 7-6 (5), to begin his title defense at The Queen's Club.
5. Birthday girl Venus Williams began her grass-court season on the doubles court with a first-time partner: 22-year-old Harriet Dart. The wild card duo were edged out by Nadiia Kichenok and Abigail Spears, who prevailed, 4-6, 7-6 (3) [10-7].