Bag Check: Geau Sports adds Duffel to its Axiom lineBy Jan 28, 2023
Tommy Paul finds solace in racquet switch as tennis rules continue to confound in MiamiBy Mar 25, 2023
Solinco adds two new racquets to its Whiteout franchiseBy Mar 24, 2023
Shoe Review: Asics Gel Resolution 9By Mar 19, 2023
Swing takes aim at the racquet sports playing experienceBy Mar 16, 2023
Racquet Review: Head Radical MP 2023By Mar 10, 2023
Virtual Assistant: TrueTennisVR is a state-of-the-art tennis simulation that recreates the hitting experienceBy Mar 09, 2023
Shoe Review: Adidas Adizero CybersonicBy Mar 03, 2023
Racquet Review: Head Radical Pro 2023By Feb 28, 2023
Quick Tip: Improve your net positioning in doublesBy Feb 22, 2023
Bag Check: Geau Sports adds Duffel to its Axiom line
The premium brand features bags with customizable storage and smart designs.
Published Jan 28, 2023
WATCH: Tennis Channel Live discusses Sania Mirza's final Grand Slam match.
Geau Sports introduces another entry in its flagship Axiom line, with the release of the new Duffel Bag ($225). Designed with the brand’s focus on intelligent construction and clean aesthetics, it’s a bag for the traveling player.
Made with premium 420D ripstop fabric, the 31x12x17 dimensions offers ample space to house racquets and gear for a day at the courts, or a weekend tournament. Some of the features include:
- Two racquets slide in on either side of the main compartment, which can also be used for frames for a total capacity of nine.
- A staple in Axiom bags, the four internal dividers are removable and adjustable for custom storage.
- Large zipper pocket under the lid is leak proof and ventilated for wet items. Additional medium-sized ventilated tunnel for shoes.
- Large exterior pocket has three mesh pockets; a smaller pocket is ideal for valuables.
- Additional storage accessories are available for purchase: a compression packing cube for clothes and towels, or a floating pocket for smaller items.
- The shoulder straps—used dual, single or removed—can be adjusted for length and width for ergonomic comfort. A removable sternum strap provides extra stability.