Djokovic swaps from Uniqlo to LacosteBy May 22, 2017
Ajla Tomljanovic gets Wimbledon boost with weighted training apparelBy Jul 06, 2022
Quote of the Day: “Norrie Knoll?” Fans christen The Hill with new name amid Brit’s breakthrough runBy Jul 05, 2022
Mother of two Tatjana Maria still on diaper duty despite maiden Wimbledon semifinalBy Jul 05, 2022
Gucci announces Jannik Sinner as Brand Ambassador amid Wimbledon runBy Jul 05, 2022
Advanced Edition: Novak Djokovic makes near-perfect case for seventh Wimbledon titleBy Jul 05, 2022
Quote of the Day: Cristian Garin learns to love grass courts during Wimbledon breakthroughBy Jul 04, 2022
Lotto Sport unveils official Ons Jabeur “Yalla Habibi” shirtsBy Jul 04, 2022
From COVID to QF: Marie Bouzkova, Elena Rybakina conquer health struggles for career-best WimbledonBy Jul 04, 2022
Liam Broady downplays Nick Kyrgios conduct: “Wimbledon fans love him”By Jul 04, 2022
Djokovic swaps from Uniqlo to Lacoste
The world No. 2 is making a lot of changes lately.
Published May 22, 2017
Another day, another big change for Novak Djokovic. The Serb has signed on to be the newest crocodile for Lacoste. The change comes a few weeks after splitting from his long-time team, and one day after announcing Andre Agassi as his new coach (on a trial basis).
The world No. 2 had spent the last five years sporting the simple designs of Uniqlo. He has worked with Adidas and Tacchini in the past.
The classic French brand outfits players like Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale, Pablo Cuevas, Benoit Paire and Alize Cornet, to name a few.
The 30-year-old Djokovic will rock his new threads for the first time as the defending champion in Paris.
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for Roland Garros to watch 200 live matches from up to five courts, starting with the Qualifying Rounds.
· Watch the Best of Roland Garros 2016 on-demand at any time
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for all of Roland Garros, as well as 650+ live events all year long
· Tennis Channel Plus is available on any streaming device, on mobile, always on the GO (desktop, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire)
· Subscribe today at BuyTCPlus.com