Nick Kyrgios may have found a part-time coach, according to French newspaper L'Equipe.
The 22-year-old Australian has tapped former ATP pro Sebastien Grosjean to help him at some of the bigger events and during training periods, the newspaper reported, with Grosjean scheduled to be in Rome if Kyrgios plays the event.
The Frenchman is currently based in Florida, at the Evert Tennis Academy. That also happens to be where Kyrgios' girlfriend, Ajla Tomljanovic, trains. Grosjean, a former Top 10 player, was helping Kyrgios in Miami, where he reached the semifinals.
Grosjean formerly coached Richard Gasquet.
Kyrgios has not had a coach since 2015, but has won three titles and reached the Top 15 since then.
Kyrgios is No. 18 in the rankings.
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for Roland Garros to watch 200 live matches from up to five courts, starting with the Qualifying Rounds.
· Watch the Best of Roland Garros 2016 on-demand at any time
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for all of Roland Garros, as well as 650+ live events all year long
· Tennis Channel Plus is available on any streaming device, on mobile, always on the GO (desktop, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire)
· Subscribe today at BuyTCPlus.com