Aggression was rewarded in Eastbourne as Karolina Pliskova and Taylor Fritz both caught fire in the championship match. Pliskova captured her second Eastbourne title while Taylor Fritz won his elusive first ATP title. These are the Top 5 photos from Saturday's action.
1. Karolina Pliskova shares a moment with the Eastbourne trophy, the Czech was simply untouchable all week as she cruised to the title without dropping a set.
2. Wimbledon flex, but OK. Roger Federer sports his all white Nike grass court shoes with a reference to his eight titles at the All England Club in London.
3. Always classy, Rafael Nadal makes time for some eager fans after his Saturday practice session.
4. Taylor Fritz stretches for a backhand in the Eastbourne final. The 21-year-old American captured his first ATP title with a dominant 6-3, 6-4 victory over Sam Querrey.
5. Caught in the Pliskova crossfire, Kerber tries to block out some of the noise during a changeover.