Stuttgart, Nottingham, and Hertogenbosch came to an exciting end on Sunday. These are the Top 5 photos that sum up the action.
1. On Sunday, Caroline Garcia prevailed against Donna Vekic, 2-6, 7-6 (4), 7-6(4), to capture the Nature Valley Open, wrapping up her double duty in tremendous fashion. The Frenchwoman had to finish her semifinal match against Jennifer Brady earlier in the day after it was suspended on Saturday due to rain.
2. World No. 30 Matteo Berrettini saved five set points to topple Felix Auger-Aliassime, 6-4, 7-6 (11), crushing the Canadian star's hopes of winning his first ATP Tour title. Berrettini was coming off a brilliant clay-court season, capturing the title in Budapest and reaching the finals in Munich. His victory over Auger-Aliassime is his first tour-level title on grass.
3. Alison Riske proved it's not over until it's over by saving five championship points at the Libema Open. Riske rallied from a set down to upset home favorite Kiki Bertens, 0-6, 7-6 (3), 7-5, for her second career title, five years after her first in China.
4. Naomi Osaka prepares for her grass-court debut in Birmingham at the Nature Valley Classic. It's a stacked draw that includes 2019 Roland Garros champion Ash Barty and Karolina Pliskova.
5. Adrian Mannarino seized his first tour-level crown at the Libema Open on Sunday. The Frenchmen ousted Borna Cornic earlier in the day before overpowering Jordan Thompson, 7-6 (7), 6-3. Mannarino improved to 3-1 over Thompson, with each of his three wins coming from grass. The Frenchmen has played in seven ATP Tour finals but had never held a title trophy before Sunday.