With the Laver Cup just days away, the anticipation and excitement continues to build as the players gear up for one of the most unique events in tennis. These are the Top 5 photos from Geneva.
1. Nick Kyrgios arrived after a long flight from Australia and is set to compete for Team World for the third consecutive year. The world No. 27, who most recently lost in the third round of the US Open to Andrey Rublev, practiced with Team World captain John McEnroe.
2. Taylor Fritz will make his debut for Team World after replacing the injured Kevin Anderson. The 21-year-old captured his first ATP title in Eastbourne earlier this season and reached a career-high ranking of No. 25. Currently the world No. 30, Fritz is the second ranked American behind John Isner.
3. The two men with the most major singles titles will join forces on the same side of the net. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal first teamed up in the inaugural edition two years ago in Prague, winning their match against Jack Sock and Sam Querrey, and lead six Team Europe members ranked inside the Top 11.
4. The preparations are almost complete for the three-day long event. Each day consists of three singles matches and one doubles match. Friday's matches are worth one point each, increase to two points apiece on Saturday, and culminate with three points per match on Sunday. The first team to reach 13 points wins.
5. Alexander Zverev is back as one of Team Europe's most reliable competitors. The German is 4-0 over the past two years, which includes winning two matches worth three points. The world No. 6 clinched last year's title when he defeated Kevin Anderson in Chicago.Getty Images