Babolat PLAY Pure Drive Review
One of the most exciting technological advances in the history of racquet technology, the Babolat PLAY Pure Drive comes with a sensor in the handle which tracks all aspects of your game. This includes how many forehands, backhands and serves you hit, percentage of spin and flat shots hit and where contact is made on the string bed. This data is easily uploaded to your smartphone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth or USB cable, where a detailed snapshot of your game awaits. You can even compare the results with previously saved sessions and compare/share with friends or the wider community of PLAY users.
Tennis Warehouse Instructional Video:
- Calculates the number of shots and their characteristics.
- Helpful visuals show where the ball contacts the string bed.
- The community of players you become a part of and compete with.
- Trouble differentiating between slice, flat groundstroke or volley.
- Trouble differentiating between serves and overheads.
Babolat's PLAY technology, added to the Pure Drive racquet, will give you a whole new insight into your game.