"I would be very surprised if I was playing in Paris," Murray said. "I need to make a plan as to what I do. I'll chat with the guys tonight and make a plan for the next few days then make a decision on Paris after the next five days. I want to make sure it goes away. It's been a problem since the end of 2011 but it got bad during last year's clay season."