The 2019 French Open is almost in the books. As the event's close draws near, now is the time to bring the memories of the terre battue home. These are our Top 5 souvenirs from Roland Garros, all available at the tournament's website.
1. The 2019 women's player towel is currently the store's best seller. The design was created by Carre Blanc, which features the Eiffel Tower fused with a tennis racquet. It's a tournament staple, both functional and fashionable. ($50)
2. This souvenir has made numerous appearances around the grounds of Roland Garros this year, for better or worse. The tricolored umbrella can be used come rain or shine, and is a practical gift for any tennis fan. ($73)
3. Take a little memory of Roland Garros wherever you go for just $7. It's the perfect bag for grocery shopping or a day at the beach.
4. Do you like your coffee with sugar and a hint of clay? Your daily espresso just got a little better with the official 2019 Roland Garros coffee mug. ($20)
5. Know an aspiring champion who dreams of holding up the Coupe des Mousquetaires? At $67, the Roland Garros trophy would be a nifty centerpiece for any young fan to showcase in their room.